YaMogu Lowercase Letters Workbook (Printed)
Please welcome the Minuscule (Lowercase) Letters Workbook! (Printed Version)
Are you looking to start learning brush lettering? Or have you already started but struggling with drawing the minuscule letters?
Don’t have a printer? Or struggling to find a smooth paper to print your digital booklet?
Well! We have printed on for you so you can get straight into your practice without worrying about the printing and paper side of things.
We made sure that this workbook has super smooth pages to practice on, and not damage your brush markers or calligraphy nibs.
This workbook has been designed to teach you the absolute basics of brush lettering as well as teach you how to draw every minuscule letter of the alphabet.
This 50+ pages workbook is full of goodies! Inside you will find:
• How to hold your brush marker correctly
• Understanding the brush lettering grid
• 2 pages of detailed overview of the basic brush lettering strokes
• 27 pages of deconstructed lowercase alphabet
• Loads of pages to practice practice practice!!
Suitable for brush markers with small tips (such as Tombow Fude or Pentel Touch)
// Made in Australia //
• 50+ Pages
• A4 Size
• Cover paper stock sourced from Peterkin Paper
Allow for up to 3 days packaging & handling.
Shipping within Australia only.
19 in stock
You may also like…
- Out of Stock