Brush Lettering Workshop – CANBERRA
$135.00 – $470.00
Are you in need of a new hobby? Or have you been wanting to learn brush lettering for sometime now but haven’t had to the chance to?
During this 4 hour workshop, I (Alena from YaMogu) will teach you the absolute basics of brush lettering and will help you get confident with lettering by the end of the workshop.
You will receive a lettering kit that you will use during the workshop and continue your practice at home.
Date: 1st of August 2021
Time: 4:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Flow Studio (1 Dairy Road, Fyshwick, 2609)
During the first half of the workshop we will:
• Learn the absolute basics of brush lettering (thin & thick strokes, overturn and underturn, two combinations, circle and few extra strokes).
• We will put together the basic strokes into the word ‘minimum’.
During the second half of the workshop we will:
• We will also deconstruct the tricky letters of the alphabet.
• Learn the bouncy/modern brush lettering style
• And finally with the assistance of your teacher, you will letter your favourite 3/4 word quote and go home with your artwork.
This class is suitable for:
- Absolute beginners.
- Anyone who already has some knowledge of brush lettering and wants to refresh their knowledge or brush up on your skills whilst picking up some new tips and tricks.
• YaMogu Workbook (over 50 pages) with the full alphabet + more
• 2 x Staedtler Brush Markers
• 2 x Pentel Touch Brush Markers
+ Tea/coffee & yummy platter
• Just yourself & your favourite 3/4 words quote.
Tickets to the workshop are non-refundable.
However you can move your spot to another workshop date OR use the ticket cost as an Online Store Credit. (For store credit code, please contact Alena on firstname.lastname@example.org for a code).